- Can be used in all types of vehicles.
- Small and compact making it easy to move between vehicles
- Must be used with EZ-ON Products Vest.
- 2 Installation Options
- Use Factory installed tether anchor point. weight is determined by vehicle manufacturer.
- Install EZ-ON Tether anchor hardware kit. Drilling required. Max. weight 168lbs.
- Seat Belt Required
Locate tether anchor bracket.
* Check vehicle owner’s manual to locate factory installed tether bracket.
* Instructions for hardware kit are found in the Tether Kit assembly bag.
Attach snap hook of tether mount to car’s tether anchor.
Place the “Y” of tether mount over back of the seat.
Tighten strap by pulling webbing through tilt lock adjuster.
Attach each snap hook at end of the “Y” to tether slots in shoulder adjusters.
Reduce tether slack by lifting tilt lock adjuster upward. Slide the webbing to loosen or tighten.
* Passenger’s shoulders must be held tight against back of seat.
Thread vehicle belt through vest loops.
Buckle belt low on the lap.