- Transforms seats with only lap belts to 5-point securements.
- Grows with the passenger through the never-ending growth spurts.
- Small enough to fit into a backpack, easy to move from one vehicle to another
- Easy to Travel with
- Can be used in all types of vehicles
- Dynamically tested for passengers 31 – 80lbs.
- No Mount Needed
- One size fits most
Locate the tether anchor bracket.
*Check the vehicle owner’s manual to locate factory installed tether bracket.
*43YC tether strap can be turned one half twist to snap on difficult anchor locations.
Connect tether hook to tether anchor bracket directly behind passenger. Twenty degrees from “Y” center is acceptable.
* Tighten by pulling on black webbing so Y-bridge sits on seat top.
Prior to the child sitting down, place all of the straps on the front of the seat. Make sure the gray strap is laying across the bottom of seat cushion.
Sit passenger on the gray strap, so that it extends forward from between the passenger’s legs. Place the adjustable black straps in front of the passenger’s body.
Thread the vehicle seat belt through the first chest strap, then the gray crotch strap, and then through the second chest strap.
Buckle seat belt low across the lap and reduce the belt slack. Make sure seat belt is in the locked position.
First adjust the gray crotch strap from the top of the seat, by pulling on the loose webbing.
Adjust the shoulder straps by pulling down on the loose webbing.
* Do not shorten the shoulder straps too much. This can cause the lap belt to be over the stomach causing injury.
Clip chest clip, and position at armpit level.