- Transforms seats with only lap belts to 5-point securements.
- Grows with the passenger through the never-ending growth spurts.
- Small enough to fit into a backpack, easy to move from one vehicle to another
- Easy to Travel with
- Can be used in all types of vehicles
- Dynamically tested for passengers 31 – 80lbs.
- No Mount Needed
- One size fits most
Locate the tether anchor bracket.
*Check the vehicle owner’s manual to
locate factory installed tether bracket.
*43YC tether strap can be turned one half
twist to snap on difficult anchor locations.
Connect tether hook to tether anchor
bracket directly behind passenger.
Twenty degrees from “Y” center is
* Tighten by pulling on black webbing so
Y-bridge sits on seat top.
Prior to the child sitting down, place all
of the straps on the front of the seat.
Make sure the gray strap is laying across
the bottom of seat cushion.
Sit passenger on the gray strap, so that it
extends forward from between the
passenger’s legs. Place the adjustable
black straps in front of the passenger’s
Thread the vehicle lap belt through the
first chest strap, then the gray crotch
strap, and then through the second
Buckle lap belt and tighten.
First adjust the gray crotch strap from
the top of the seat, by pulling on the
Adjust the shoulder straps by pulling
down on the loose webbing.
* Do not shorten the shoulder straps too much.
This can cause the lap belt to be over the stomach
Clip chest clip, and position at armpit level.