- Front Push Button closure, makes it as easy as putting on a jacket.
- Grows with the passenger through the never-ending growth spurts.
- Small enough to fit into a backpack. Making traveling or changing vehicles easy.
- Can be used on the school bus and in your family vehicle.
- Dynamically crash tested for passengers 31 – 168lbs.
- An EZ-ON Products Mount is required
- Available in 4 Sizes: XS, S, M, L
- Crotch Straps included on sizes XS, S, M
- Sizing According to Chest measurements
- XS 18” – 24” | S 25” – 32” | M 32” – 37” | L 37” – 43”
- Custom Sizing is available
- Neck Pad
- Wrist straps
- Upper arm straps
- Ankle straps
Hold vest while passenger steps into crotch straps with the E-Z-ON® parachute logo to front.
Keep bottom strap low around hip level.
Close and secure push buttons.
Pull webbing ends snug.
Adjust crotch straps to shorten or lengthen to be snug but not tight.
Adjust shoulder straps using adjusters.
*Pull webbing through adjuster to reduce slack.
*Do not pull too tight as this will cause vest to pull up off of hips resulting in injury.
Back thread webbing through bar slides to prevent vest from loosening.
*Proceed to follow manufacture instructions for the EZ-ON compatible mount.
THE PINCH TEST
Tighten vest so that no pinch in the webbing can be achieved on the chest strap. When vest is snug fingers will be unable to grab any webbing.