- Rear Zipper Closure, so that small fidgety fingers have a hard time undoing the zipper when they’re not supposed to.
- 3 Zipper options allowing the vest to grow with your child
- Small enough to fit into a backpack. Making traveling or changing vehicles easy.
- Can be used on the school bus and in your family vehicle.
- Dynamically crash tested for passengers 31 – 168lbs.
- An EZ-ON Products Mount is required
- Available in 4 Sizes: XS, S, M, L
- Crotch Straps are included on sizes XS, S, M
- Sizing According to Chest measurements
- XS 18” – 24” | S 25” – 32” | M 32” – 37” | L 37” – 43”
- Custom Sizing is available
- Neck Pad
- Wrist straps
- Upper arm straps
- Ankle straps
- Zipper Lock
Hold vest while passenger steps into crotch straps with the E-Z-ON® parachute logo to front.
Choose one of the (3) zippers that fits child snuggly. Be certain that the vest fits snugly.
Keep waist strap low around the hip level.
Adjust crotch straps to shorten or lengthen.
*To be snug but not tight. *A crotch strap is sewn onto all sizes except Large. For Large size continue to Step 5.
Adjust shoulder straps using adjusters. *Pull webbing through adjuster to reduce slack. *Do not pull too tight as this will cause vest to pull up off of hips. *The waist strap of the vest must stay low around the lap.
Back thread web through bar slides to lock.
THE PINCH TEST
Tighten vest so that no pinch in the webbing can be achieved on the chest strap. When vest is snug fingers will be unable to grab any webbing.