- Transport children while lying on their back.
- For children in body casts, hip Spica casts, braces, and any other configuration where the child has to be transported laying down.
- Grows with the passenger through the never-ending growth spurts.
- Small enough to fit into a backpack, easy to move from one vehicle to another
- Can be used in all types of family vehicles
- A layer of padding no thicker than 2” may be used under the passenger for added comfort.
- M203 for passengers over 12 months old, weighing 22 – 75lbs.
- 101M2 for passengers weighing 40 – 106lbs.
- No Mount Needed.
- Size according to Chest Measurement
- M203: 18” – 24”
- 101M2: Fits 25” – 36”
- Custom Sizing is available
TO SECURE VEST ONTO PASSENGER
Place vest around passenger with E-Z-ON parachute logo on the front.
Close and secure push buttons.
Bring crotch straps through passenger’s legs and secure.
Pull downward on strap to adjust. Pull webbing snug but not too tight. Make sure to position the hip strap low, and over hip bones.
Pull loose end of shoulder strap through bar slide.
Hold bar slide with one hand while pulling loose end to lengthen or shorten strap.
*Do not pull too tight, as this will cause vest to pull off hips.
Back thread to lock in place.
PINCH TEST – See Below.
TO SECURE PASSENGER TO REAR SEAT
NOTE: Rear car seat must be flat.
Lay passenger in center of rear seat away from doors of the vehicle. They must be able to fit on rear seat laying lengthwise.
For children over 30” tall route the vehicle seatbelt closes to the passengers head through the chest strap, buckle and tighten.
*For passenger under 30” tall route seatbelt through the chest and hip strap, buckle and tighten.
Route the second seat belt through the hip strap, buckle and tighten.
Secure seat belts as tightly as possible.
Place pillows behind passenger’s head and neck for comfort and protection.
USE OF EXTREMITY BELT
If 1 leg is casted, be sure that the cast is placed against the rear seat. If both legs are cast, place the extremity belt around both casts at the knee area.
Place extremity belt around casted leg(s) at the knee(s).
Route seatbelt though extremity belt, buckle and tighten.
Secure extremity belt by pulling it snug.
THE PINCH TEST
Tighten vest so that no pinch in the webbing can be achieved on the chest strap. When vest is snug fingers will be unable to grab any webbing.